tirsdag 20. april 2010

- I'm showing you bitches how to do it

Khia eller Nicki? Vi bare SPØR.

Nicki Minaj gjør ikke bare alle tracks hun er med på bedre - hun virker som et skikkelig, skikkelig bra menneske. I videoen under skal hun få svare på tiltale etter at Khia lettet på trykket. Her er noe av det Khia sa om Nicki:

"I don’t know what Nicki is, if Lil Wayne likes her, I like her. I mean, she’s an actor, she majored in drama, right? I think she’s just an actor, I guess. She’s acting, like, she’s always in character. I don’t know if it’s really her. Everybody knows it’s me, it’s Khia. I don’t know if she’s Nick, I don’t know if she’s a Barbie. I tell everybody, we don’t have Barbies in the hood. Boos, there wasn’t no Barbies sitting on the stoop, love who you are. Hip-Hop is supposed to be real, hip-hop is supposed to be where the real people hang and I think it’s a lot of infiltrators coming in".

Nicki bruker heller intervjuet til å være sympatisk og fantastisk. Se her:

Ingen kommentarer: