torsdag 11. november 2010

Spilleliste Silje & Christine på P3 6. november

I feel pretty!


Hør sendingen her.

Nicki Minaj feat. Eminem “Roman's Revenge (I Feel Pretty)
Kinee - Voodoo
Ciara - Gimme that
DJ Zinc ft. Ms. Dynamite - Wile Out
Alexis Weak - 112
Chris Brown - Yeah X3 (Barletta)
The Knocks - Dancing with the DJ
DJ Mujava - Township Funk (Phra Crookers Supertrance refix)
Bag raiders - Way back home
Chemical Brothers - Swoon
Basement Jaxx ft. Sam Sparro - Feelings Gone (Rusko remix)
Furia - All I need to know
Two door cinema club - What you know (Nighty Max remix)
Yolanda Be Cool - Afro Nuts (Edu K remix)
Rihanna ft. Drake - What's my name
Gyptian ft. Nicki Minaj - Hold Yuh
Katy B. ft. Ms. Dynamite - Lights on
Dosvec - Bring back love (Jackson 5 vs. Far Too Loud)
Marina & the Diamonds - Shampain (Fred Falke edit)
Enrique Iglesias ft. Ludacris - Tonight
Cee-Lo Green - Bright lights, bigger city
Kartellen ft. Pauline - Bli Dum
Brandy - 1st & love
Darvin Deez - Constillation
Magnetic Man - The bug
Rick Ross ft. Syles P. - BMF
Britney Spears - Toxic
Nelly - Pimp Juice
Far East Movement - Like a G6
Nelly Furtado - Maneater (Crookers remix)
Big Boi ft. Yelawolf - You ain't no DJ
Trey Songz - Love me better
Busta Rhymes ft. Mariah Carey - Give it to me
Willow Smith - Whip my hair

Ingen kommentarer: