mandag 6. desember 2010

Spilleliste Silje & Christine på NRK P3 lørdag 4. desember

DJ Zinc er YO, men ikke så kjekk.

Hør sendingen her.

Kanye West ft. verden – All of the lights
Jessie J. ft. BoB – Price Tag
Keri Hilson ft.J. Cole & Lil Kim – By you
El Axel ft. Admiral P & Nico D. – Mas Fuego
Nicki Minaj ft. Shanell – Handstand
Big Boi ft. T.I. – Tangerine
Chipmunk ft. Chris Brown – Champion
Collie Buddz – Wild Out
Asher Roth – Lark on my Go-Kart
Nasty Kutt ft. Chriag, Onkl P, Dannyboy & Pumba – Stil
Akon – Angel
Diddy & Dirty Money ft. Swizz Beats – Ass on the floor
DJ Zinc & Dave Spoon - Ghost train
Free Sol ft. Justin Timberlake – Fast Cars
DJ Zinc ft. Ms. Dynamite – Wile Out
Nicki Minaj – Blow your mind
Jeremih ft. 50 cent – Down on me
Gucci Mane ft. Keyshia Cole – Bad bad bad
The Streets – Blinded by the lights
A-Laget ft. Tailors – OÆ greien
Wiz Khalifa – Real Estate
T.I. ft. Christina Aguilera – Castle Walls
Diddy & Dirty Money ft. Lil Wayne – Strobe lights
Feadz ft. Boys noise – The Ultimate
Alphabeat – DJ (Madeon remix)
M.I.A. – Illygirl
Cajmere – Perculator (Major Lazer Percumajor remix)
iSquare – Hey sexy lady (Skrillex remix)
Nero – Me & You
Drake – I’m ready for you (Chase & Status remix)
Douster – Punani
Rye Rye ft. M.I.A – Sunshine
Ciara – Gimme that (Urban bass remix)
Deadmau5 vs Mike Posner – Please don’t go (DOSVEC mashup)
Crystal Castles ft. Robert Smith – I’m not in love
Lil Silva - Funk flex (C.R.S.T remix)
Benga – Little bits
D double E – Bad 2 Tha Bone
Florence and the Machine – You’ve got the love (Adam Smith remix)

Ingen kommentarer: